A user account allows you to sign in to your computer and a computer already has one user account which was created when you set up your computer . If you plan to share a computer a separate account for each user can be created.
Types of user accounts
Administrator – makes changes to the system and manages other peoples accounts
Standard – A standard user can do anything except making system changes.
In our example will be creating a standard account.
- Right-click the Windows Start menu button.
2. Select Control Panel.
3. Select User Accounts.
4. Select Manage another account.
5. Select Add a new user in PC settings.
6. Click on Add someone else to this PC
7. Click on I don’t have this person’s sign-in information
8. Click on Add a user without a Microsoft account.
9.Enter User name and password and click Next
10. A standard account for User2 has been created.
11. To logon to the newly created account User2, click on Start and select the User account icon.
12. Select User2